A Balanced Approach to Dog Daycare
At Top Dog Birmingham, our program is designed to help with teaching your dog proper play when interacting with other dogs as well as socialization with people, various objects, and environments. Our unique dog daycare program provides your dog with a fun-filled day without over-exertion or over-stimulation. The blend of alternating playtime and rest time promotes positive behavior and reduces stress. Our clean and nurturing environment provides your family’s pet a safe place to stay and play.
Our team of pet-owning and pet-loving caregivers are here to treat your pets like family. We give them the expert care and attention they require and deserve. And best of all, your dog gets to play and hang out with other canine friends all day long!
Amenities and Perks
Discover why every dog plays like a puppy at Top Dog Birmingham. Featuring multiple indoor play areas, a large outdoor play area, climate-controlled indoor play and boarding, luxury suites and plenty of personalized attention, Top Dog offers the premier Birmingham dog daycare and boarding experience.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas- no matter the weather your pup gets to play
- Oversized apartments and suites for overnight dog boarding
- Controlled socialization groups for small, medium and large dogs
- Scheduled play and rest times to ensure a happy pup
- Special Top Dog in-house homemade treats throughout the day
- Professionally trained staff, composed of certified animal-lovers
- Affordable, highly competitive rates and cost savings for multiple dogs
- On-site professional dog bathers
- Full retail store, including treats, eco-friendly toys, leashes, collars, custom made sweaters, jackets, and much more!
Our regular Daycare hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
We offer early and late pick up by appointment only.
6am drop-off and pick-up until 8 pm Monday- Friday for an additional $10 per dog.
You may pick up your dog from daycare or boarding anytime during our normal office hours:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
Late Pick Up
We offer early drop off and late pick up before 6:30am and until 8 pm every day of the week for an extra fee of $10 per dog.
Late pick up is done by appointment only and must be scheduled prior to normal closing hours.
You may schedule a late pick up appointment at drop off or by calling the office before closing time.
Daycare Pricing Structure
Full Day Options:
- 1 full day $30
- 12 full day pass $300- $25/day (hours between 6:30 am- 7:30 pm)
- 20 full day pass $480- $24/day (hours between 6:30 am- 7:30 pm)
- Hourly drop off rate is $10/hour
- Additional pets equal additional discounts.
- Unlimited monthly pass $525
- $25 off monthly membership for each additional dog
** Each additional pet gets a 10% discount on all daycare packages
Half Day Options:
- ½ day (6 hours) $18- no restriction on arrival or departure time
- 12 day 1/2 day pass $200
- 20 day half day pass $300
Vaccinations & Requirements for Daycare & Boarding:
For the health and safety of all dogs participating in any of our daycare or boarding programs, all vaccinations must be current and proof of vaccination must be on file prior to entry to our facility. Documents can be uploaded to our website, emailed, faxed, or in person at time of initial registration. The following must be included:
1- DHLPP- yearly
2- Bordatella- yearly
3- Rabies- Yearly or every 3 years depending on the vaccine
Puppies (4+ months) must have completed their full series of vaccinations prior to check in
All dogs must be spayed or neutered after 8 months of age prior to admission
**Flea and tick prevention not a requirement, but highly recommended**