NEW!!! Puppy Program!!!
We only accept 4 puppies ages 8-16 weeks in our puppy program at any given time. Safety, socialization, routine, and enrichment are our focus. While the ideal age to begin any daycare program is 16 weeks, we know that you may not have any alternative care for your new puppy. Our structured program offers a safe and nurturing space for your new puppy on days that you are not able to be with them!! We are so excited about our new program and look forward to meeting you and your new pup!!!
- Health and Safety Checks:
- All puppies enrolled in the program must be up-to-date on vaccinations and free from any contagious illnesses.
- We regularly clean and disinfect the play area to minimize the risk of spreading infections.
- We keep a watchful eye on the puppies to prevent any rough play that could lead to injuries.
- Structured Playtime:
- We have designated specific times during the day for structured play sessions. These sessions can include activities like fetch, tug-of-war, or hide-and-seek with toys.
- We rotate toys and activities regularly to keep the puppies engaged and prevent boredom.
- All playtime is supervised at all times to ensure that interactions between puppies are positive and safe.
- Socialization Opportunities:
- Organize supervised playgroups where puppies can interact with each other in a controlled environment.
- Introduce puppies to different stimuli, such as new sounds, sights, and surfaces, to help them become well-adjusted and confident.
- We always encourage positive interactions between puppies by rewarding good behavior with treats and praise.
- Training and Enrichment:
- Implement basic training exercises like sit, stay, and come, using positive reinforcement techniques.
- Incorporate mental stimulation activities like puzzle toys or scent games to keep the puppies mentally engaged.
- We offer enrichment activities such as agility courses or obstacle courses to promote physical exercise and problem-solving skills.
- Rest and Relaxation Time:
- Each puppy has their own designated rest areas where they can take breaks from play and recharge.
- We offer cozy bedding and quiet spaces where puppies can relax and nap undisturbed.
- Daily Routine:
- Our program has a predictable daily routine that includes regular feeding times, play sessions, training sessions, and rest periods.
- Consistency in the daily schedule helps puppies feel secure and reduces anxiety!
- Monitoring and Feedback:
- We keep detailed records of each puppy’s progress, including their behavior, social interactions, and any training milestones.
- Daily communication with our puppy parents is priority. We want to ensure that your needs and concerns are addressed effectively and in real time.
On Site Vet Clinic
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Dr. Kris’s Mobile Vet Clinic. Dr. Kris provides a full range of veterinary services right in our parking lot in her full-service mobile vet clinic. Make sure and schedule your pups for daycare on the days she is here, and we will take care of the rest! Working with Dr. Kris and her team has been a wonderful experience for our pets and pet parents!
Top Dog’s staff is fully trained to care for most post-op procedures that your pup needs. They will be in a private, quiet suite where they can rest and recover. Our staff will administer any medications prescribed by your vet and we will give them all the love and attention they need while they are in our care.
Training is provided by Love Them, Train Them on site on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. Please book your next training session here!!
In Home Boarding
Contact us directly to get more information on in home boarding options. We have limited availability so make sure and book in advance!
This is one of the most difficult times for you and your beloved pup. Hospice care is a very personal plan that we will discuss with you and your family and is available for both daycare and boarding.